ENSURING YOU QUALITY SERVICE
Construction projects are complex and require a substantial amount of funds, time, and organization, so effective and efficient construction management skills are necessary for projects to be completed on time, on budget, and within the specified requirements.
JCO Engineering is highly qualified in providing you with a wide range of tailored services - from preconstruction through completion, including everything from proposal writing, estimating, and scheduling - to on-site coordination, quality control, and closeout documentation to help ensure your project goes smoothly and successfully.
Through an expanding team of industry professionals and a growing network of skilled subcontractors and trade partners, JCO Engineering has the capabilities to manage your projects construction demands, no matter how large or small.
• Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
• California Contractors License #1046070
• Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) Registered
• California Certified Small (Micro) Business #2018843
• Caltrans Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) #49020
"JCO provided exceptional quality service and product to the Government.”
- Erika Marx - US Army Garison, Presidio of Monterey